Pole Line Hardware
- Reduces bolt slotting by spreading the applied load across a large area.
- Fits a large range of pole diameters.
- Reduces the chances of pole fires due to leakage current.
- Grid gain teeth should be completely imbedded in wood pole when properly installed,Curved Surface fits against pole.
- Ductile iron per ASTM A536
- Hot dip galvanizing per ASTM 153
- Strengthens bolt connection at the pole by distributing the load over a larger area.
- Helps moisture drain from connections which improves pole and crossarm longevity.